September is Neonatal Intensive Care Awareness month (NICA) is designed to honor families experiencing a stay in the neonatal intensive care unit and the health professionals who care for them.
CMS, National Junior Honor Society will be making care bags and personalized notes to kids, health professionals and parents to show our love and support. Please drop off all items in the main office.
Deadline for items September 24, 2018.
If you would like to donate please contact email@example.com
- The follow items are recommended:
- Preemie Diapers
- Soft Blankets
- Small Stuff Animals
- Reading books (that can be wiped off)
TOPIC: Time Management
- Work on homework during breaks, Eagle Hour, free time, and through out the week instead of waiting until the last minute.
- Limit distractions such as electronics
- limit procrastination
- Choose activities that occur on separate days
- Stay connected within the club activities and events
- Stay up later to wake up early to finish homework (in moderation)
- Be productive with the time you spend in each activity
- Complete service hours or any other club requirements over the weekend instead of playing video games or watching television
- Practice Accountability
- Always be a leader
-National Junior Honor Society Members
(L to R): Adam Swanton, Secretary; Emily Hart, Vice President; Malachi Drumgole, President; and Selina Wright & Kayla Oats, Historians.